Caribou Gear

Went to see Bush tonight

Delw

I never been to a campaign deal before. Aprils mom got us a pair of tickets, well April chickened out cause she was worried about terrorist.
So I took my 14 year old daughter.
I mainly went to see the audiance reactions and to see what type of people shared my same views.

After standing in line and getting food and drinks we went and sat down.

they had speakers through the night.
My 2 favorites are John Kyle and J.D. Hayworth(sp)
I was thinking hey this is going to be a great night NO John mcCain whom which I think is the biggest lieing sack of shit out there.
well he walked in with GW.

As far as the speech went its the same thing, figured I was going to hear that. what I liked the most was not the speech but being in a building with tens of thousands of people with your same views.
that was very interesting.
you could see where different people agreed on different things GW said, by the applause.

I could of swore CJ was there right next to me cause everytime someone mentioned out borders he would stand up and start clapping.

Looks can be decieving as well. I saw quite a few younger kids there , they had to be college again and lots of highschool kids cheering the pres on. which was nice to see for a change.

There were people from almost every walk of ife there. a few bikers(dressed extreamly nice) and they were huge supporters. I didnt see any pierced yuppy faggots which was nice for a change.

We got some pics(my daughter took 37 of them) but left the psc to hook it up to the pc at the shop.

My daughter had a good time and said she enjoyed it as well.

If the pics come out good I will post them tomorrow

Delw

Delw, It's good to show kids about the process of chosing our president. I am hoping President Bush comes to this area, I had 1000 ink pens with "Kerry is bad for the USA< Vote for George W. Bush" They have gone over real big, people are calling wanting yard signs and bumper stickers! Everyone needs to participate in this election.

Glad to see some youngsters turn out as well!
Del also good to see a parent exposing his daughter early on in life to the need to get involved in her future and also to see/hear a candidate directly as opposed to getting the message from some "rocker or celebrity"
...I'm probably gonna catch hell for that one
:rolleyes:

Cool deal Del.

Hey Delw, That wasn`t me [clapping] but i like your story, kinda like our own man on the street
"reporting" for hunttalk. I also really like J.D.Hayworth, and like you i can`t stand McPain, he is a phoney. Its neat that you took you daughter with you [good idea].

Back