Well said in another thread

Originally posted by 1_pointer:
Elkgunner, Buzz, please stop with the nonsense in the Survival Section.

There, you happy.
Hey 1_Ptr,

Thanks for trying to step in, and I'll tell you what. You can be a modern day Henry Kissinger (or Madeline Albright, if you are not that old). You tell ElkCheese that I will quit posting Nonsense in the Survival Section upon the following:

</font>
  • He acknowledges that a post has more than smiley faces and never posts all Graemlin posts again.</font>
  • He doesn't post in SI, unless he has some valid questions or comments(as determined by a majority of a Tribunal of Nemont, 1_Ptr, and Buzz)</font>
  • He never posts "Good post" :D</font>
  • He submit a list of the 10 words he can't spell, but would like to use. Any other words he can't spell, he would have to find a replacement word that he can spell.</font>
  • He never uses the words "Liberal Media, Communist, Socalist, Left-Wing, Esteemed" until he is able to identify and define them.</font>
  • He re-registers, so his post count goes to Zero. He acknowledges he is NOT Elkhunter, so there is no need for him to be a Wannabe and try and keep up with the posting.</font>
  • He refrains from posting pictures of himself having sex with Game animals (both live and dead). He acknowledges that no matter how many animals he has sex with, he is NOT Moosie.</font>
  • He refrains from, in SI, using big words that he doesn't know what they mean. He acknowledges he is unable to use words as big as Buzz.</font>
  • When he does acts of sex with animals, filling his freezer with poached Salmon from Idaho, or digs holes on public land, he does not bring those pictures to HuntTalk.com.</font>

Well well well isn't this fun?

This place hasn't been any good for the free-flow of information in a long time.

Just a meeting of egos. No debate, no discussion , just browbeat the opponent. HEY! AIN'T THIS FUN?

Hey, it's all about fun... for those who read here and not post. I was told so several months back when I asked for a member to be banned for continually attacking with name calling, and false accusations.

So, I told a couple of guys who held more "environmentalist" views to defend themselves anyway they deemed fit. Makes it a lot more interesting don't you think? HEY! THIS IS FUN AIN"T IT?

It is so cool to sit back and watch a forum that used to have more useful and helpful words posted in it than the entirety of the board just fall to pieces. HEY! AIN'T THIS FUN???

So, you all just keep being ignorant and the rest of the board will sit back and laugh at your dumbasses. And I'll stay out of it unlss I get a "moderator notification" again.

I haven't seen one person post up to their level of intelligence OR education here in a long time. BUT HEY,ISN'T THIS FUN????

I'm just kind of thinking Elk Spunk needs to get laid... ;)
There, that should be an important topic and it is't just smelly faces...LMAO!!!!
What you really want, you dumb ass, is for any one the disagrees with you and thinks blowing up dams is about the stupidest idea should leave and not post here... :D
Then you can have free reign to just do what you want.
Now I suppose if Mars wants the board full of this type of goofy shit, well so be it. But you need to put up a general post and just give every one the same invite. ;)
But back to Elk Spunk, you have made your decision, all I asked was for a little civility, you in your small minded way, want total removal...So we are back to square one and you want to keep it here...So, all I can say,
....Sorry to the rest of the board....
#*^@#* you Elk Spunk and I suppose because it was your choice, the gloves will come off and we can both make an absolute joke of this area... ;)
All I can say to you from now on....Your welcome.... :D :D :D

"I haven't seen one person post up to their level of intelligence OR education here in a long time. "

Come on Mars, You know I've been posting up to my Ability, Heck, I've gone above and Beyond most time ;)

Originally posted by Moosie:
"I haven't seen one person post up to their level of intelligence OR education here in a long time. "

Come on Mars, You know I've been posting up to my Ability, Heck, I've gone above and Beyond most time ;)
LOL well yeah but you be da fearless leader type dude! no one wears a pan like you do.

" Now I suppose if Mars wants the board full of this type of goofy shit, well so be it. But you need to put up a general post and just give every one the same invite. "

No, I'd rather it go back to the quasi respectful way it was quite a while back.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back