Well, It's Friday. No Pictures YET??

danr55

Just thought you guys needed a barb. I'm still stuck here at my desk when I should be out hunting goats. Ya'll hurry and get some pictures up here so I can vicariously enjoy the hunt.

:cool:

Well, Now it's Saturday, and they still haven't posted any pics. I would have thought that Bob would have one up here or something. Those guys are being rather selfish.. either that or...????

Nah.. Couldn't be...

Nah, they couldn't be having that much fun.. Could they??

By the way... It's now Sunday and I still don't see any pictures....

Oh, by the way.. Del, thanks for the stuff. If you hadn't gone, I could never have afforded this much stuff......

If there not having any fun I sure am.We have Nuts and Vipe's two of there boys. We shot 22's then it rainned and every thing was flooded so we made boats and sent them down the creek.After that we made bows out of tree sapplings and have shot up two box's and around 12 turkey,groundhog,squirrel targets.Looked though all my junk for every D.C. motor I had to build race cars.CCCCCCCCome on Nut I'm about pooped out!! BILL

Del says he has great video of the weekend, everyone having a great time. He will be putting up some pics possibly in the AM.

That's great April.. You gonna post pics of the auction??

Hope not.. Don't want Del to know where all of his stuff went.....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back