Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Welcome White Raven

Slydog

Welcome to hunt talk White Raven,

We are glad you found us and hope you stay. Sit down, kick off your shoes and tell us a story. The people here are good folks and we are truly happy to have a new person to pick on ,,,LOL

slydog
wink.gif
wink.gif

Hey SE,
are you tired or sick or something, your posts are getting shorter and shorter,, Don't tell me your fingers are tired from all that flirting....LOL

slydog

flirting,whut flirting ? I'm just hanging out
wink.gif
.... having a good time and making friends.

Noticed what,that I was hanging out
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
?, or noticed that I'm not posting as much ??
wink.gif

Do you guys really want to start a finger pointing game here
elkgrin.gif
?

I can always use a hug,but I don't need no emotional healing,cause Sly didn't wound me
smile.gif

Actually,I'm kinda tired,fathers day presents can be kinda stressful

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-17-2003 18:06: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

There is a lot I could say here,but the new moderator might get onto me........
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
he's such a tyrant,especially when he's got those fishnets on and he's been making out with that lipsticked ElkHead....

Hey guys! Thanks for another warm welcome! Mom just told me today that you were all sitting in the Varmit section waiting for my response. Sorry it took so long! *grins* You guys are just the greatest!

Love, Raven

whiter2r.jpg

Wow, well, I guess not. It was leading up to a compliment, but I'll retract.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-30-2003 07:11: Message edited by: TBone ]</font>

Hey TBone... Thank You, I appreciated that very much.
wink.gif
It just wasn't setting well with me.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-30-2003 11:33: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]</font>

Back