Welcome to ...

FLIPPER

all the new guys/gals on the board
wink.gif

There has been alot of people registering of late and I'm,[like Moosie], a slacker!
tongue.gif
shhh.gif

So welcome to HuntTalk, its alot of fun here, so post away.

Thanks Flipper, I am one of new guys here. Looks like a nice place.

To introduce myself, I am 38 years old, marrried with a 12 year old daughter (who by the way hunted for the first time this year and took a buck and a doe on opening day
biggrin.gif
) I have my own Design-Build architectural firm doing large residential and small commercial projects. I enjoy hunting (of course
rolleyes.gif
) as well as fishing, backpacking and the outdoors in general. Archery hunting is my first love but I use rifles as well. Here in PA I hunt mostly whitetails but I enjoy bear huunting every year also. For the past several years I have been taking a pilgimage out west to Colorado to hunt elk. I love the rockies! Anyway...it is good to be here
soapbox.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-29-2003 09:16: Message edited by: Iron Buck ]</font>

I'm a newbie, too. I wondered over from the same place as Iron Buck. I guess Moosie and his "trolling"
wink.gif
made an impresion on a few of us.

I'm just proud to be here.

Moosie Wispers under his breath "I'm glad he really thought I meant that and I wasn't doing a "BIT" to keep him here.... Whhhhoooo, I think it worked" ....

Moosie out loud "HEY RACKSUP, I really did Mean it. And I think my standards are fine."

elkgrin.gif

Heck, As long as you're a better person then Me I'm glad you're here.. And thus far 99% of the People are ...
biggrin.gif

LOL
biggrin.gif
........Looks like some fun guys here Moosie. I for one will stay awhile

Racksup,
I actually surprised that more did not come over........after all it's just a hunting forum. It's not like it is cheating on your wife
biggrin.gif
BTW Those were some cool pics of you with those fish. I never have gone deep sea fishing yet......some day
biggrin.gif

I.B.
I did see buckee for a post or 2, but not since.

Moosie:

As long as I just have to be a better person than you... Well, looks like I'm okay then.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the site y'all, hope you have a good time and make lots of postes. Oh yeah come into chat sometime, I hate having convo's with myself...LOL
Quick Draw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back