Welcome Nosler Bullets and Ammunition

I bought some in 140 grain for my kids .270. No broken or missing tips and the tips seem to hold tight in the bullets I've tried to knock the tip out of. Probly internet BS, but I read some negatives about the Lubalox coating. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat. mtmuley

Tumbler with some rice removes it

So whats up with NOSLER ? Are they too busy making limited selection of bullets? Only selling loaded rounds? Labor shortages? A guy begins to give up after a while and move on.

So whats up with NOSLER ? Are they too busy making limited selection of bullets? Only selling loaded rounds? Labor shortages? A guy begins to give up after a while and move on.
They produce 3x the amount of bullets they were making just 8 years ago. They've invested heavily in new/additional machines, which are running 24/7.

They are always hiring if anyone is interested.

By golly, the 180 NBT finally came back. Patience is a virtue and in the meantime I found some other replacements so I should be set. Now to stock up slowly whilst I wait for the Large rifle primers to come back. The first three episodes of shortages didn't bother me because I only loaded 40-60 rounds a year for hunting. Times are different now, more guns, more load development. Thank goodness I don't have that range competition thing going on.

Nope, wasn't to be. GB had many sellers one day and then poof, they was all gone except for the one that duped me before so I refuse to deal with them again. Keep patiently waiting I guess.

Judging by their reviews on Glassdoor, they likely have a hard time retaining employees.

They seem to on the market now. This latest purchase was from a trusted vendor and I'm hoping this endeavor is over. I'll keep working on my patience.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back