Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Welcome John!

Ovis

LBG and I have had the privledge of meeting John once/twice. Great guy!!! And his backyard contain(ed) at one point the best trophy management area for dall sheep in the entire state.

Don't be shy to share some stories with us John.

Welcome once again...Jim

Buuuahahaha !!!! HEY no worries, At least the will feel loved
wink.gif

Stories eh.... I'm calling BS until he shares one with me.....

TICK .. TICK .. TICK... Still waiting
tongue.gif

Welcome aboard bud !!!!

Ovis -

I guess if I was paying attention I would of realized that it was you Jim. I had forgoten about the new ID addy. Was out yesterday scouting sheep in "my" area outside the TMD. Was a bit bleak but they are there. Hope to be up there in2 weeks. Did I tell you that the state thought that I should have about 20 acres in the TMD up Sheep Creek. Yep I took them up on their offer and chose some land at the base of the mountains two miles up. Getting a camp in and stuff. Last week I was being watched by a dozen or so sheep. Half were rams. Now if I could only draw a tag for there.

Later

John

Now how can you complain about land? Is that considered homesteading? Yes, I changed the handle...these guys would really give me a hard time if I kept the handle dalliwacker
smile.gif
Heck, they made me change my location to Idaho, they wouldn't even let me keep Alaska...maybe Moosie will let me change it for the two weeks I am there
tongue.gif

Jim

Ditto on hearing the Stories !!!!

Ovis, NOPE !!!!, no changing locations until you move back. Until then, you're a "Local" here
wink.gif

Welcome to moosies lodge John. I'll be up your way in May for a bear hunt. I'll be hunting with some locals on the old highway. I'll look you up when I'm up there.

Joel -

If you are hunting the old south road yep there are lots of bear there both black & griz. Say hi to that griz that "talked" me in to taking another way up sheep hunting a couple of years ago. He didn't like me walking by his kill but he was too full to charge so we just talked a bit!

Yeah look me up. I should be around if I'm not down on the fish wheel by then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back