WELCOME BCboy...

Moosie

Grand poopa
I haven't known BCBoy that long.. BUt he only Seconds Greeny in Shed Finding that I know of
wink.gif

I'd like to Give BCBoy the Warm Moosie Welcome, And Hope he might Share a Picture or two.. He only seconds MtMiller in Quantity and Quality of Pictures...

Bring on the Welcomes, ANd Bring on the Pics and Lies.. Errrr Stories BCboy
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the warm Welcome. That's pretty fast, only seconds after I signed up. LOL! Looking forward to hanging out here and telling a few lies (note that not everything I say is always BS).
My name is Steve and I hail from the Kamloops area of British Columbia. I am an avid mule deer nut and avid shed hunter. Being from Super, natural BC, I do hunt tons ofother critter as well, like moose, elk, cougar, black bear, mountain goat and tons of other vermon. Moosie is right about the pics. I've been known to share one or two on other sites. LOL
Here's some pics of my 2003 muley. He's a 10X4 with some real cool character.
fa7bf894.jpg

fa7bf890.jpg

fa7bf88a.jpg

I like the Top View of it.. LOOKS like it Almost has a Stick Growing right out it's head
wink.gif

AZ402... I'll have them ALL Soon..

BUuuahahahah !!!
shhh.gif

Welcome aboard BCboy,
Another MM comes over. Glad you will be sharing your pics and stories with us here.
Nemont

Welcome aboard BC. Now we have someone that kills some monsters. Looking forward to learning more about BC opportunities for the alien hunter.

If I remember correctly, this was not the big buck you were hunting, but decided to shoot it anyway? I need to get up there one of these days.

BCBOY:

I'm an old salt here now with 3 official days as a member.
smile.gif
Man, I'm beginning to think we ARE trolls.
smile.gif
Sure are a lot of familiar handles here that I havn't seen for a while. Good to see them all. Welcome.

BOHNTR )))------------->

"Sure are a lot of familiar handles here that I havn't seen for a while."

grouphug.gif

lolup.gif
lolup.gif

I think it's the Girlish Figure I have that they like
nut.gif

Anyways, No worries about being a TROLL, we let people come and go as they please here, I don't try to run a TIGHT SHIP, like some Other places. But then again, It turns some Away too, I guess ya Can't win um all
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, After 10 posts I own your Soul.. BOHNTR, you have 3 more posts to decide, I see you're at "7" already .. hehe

Welcome aboard BCBOY. That buck is totally awesome, even with the stick. Hope to see lots of pics and read lots of stories from your adventures up north.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back