Weekend Libations

Time for a little PRE GAME !!! Whiskey 🥃 MEYERS is in town , someone scored front row center stage tickets, gonna be a long night , gotta pace myself, starting off easy
image.jpg

Off to the next spot , moving closer to the arena . A local favorite, getting an Orange 🍊 Crush at Tinys !
image.jpg

Last edited:
Got invited to this event tonight....

1690585331641.png

an exciting new drink collaboration between my company, FloraLuna Apothecary, and Crooked Goat Brewing. The brewery is releasing it’s new “cocktail inspired” hard seltzer named FloraLuna, a tropical flavored seltzer with fruit from pineapple and tangerine that is layered with island spiced cocktail mixers from my Cardamom Clove Syrup and Cayenne Ginger Bitters.
The seltzer will be available at both Crooked Goat locations, Sebastopol and Petaluma, and will be available on tap until it runs out! So don’t worry if you can’t make it on Friday. I’ll miss you but you can grab one when you’re able at either location. Just don’t wait too long! You don’t want to miss out.
Cheers to collaboration, community, friendship and delicious drinks!

Got invited to this event tonight....

View attachment 285805

an exciting new drink collaboration between my company, FloraLuna Apothecary, and Crooked Goat Brewing. The brewery is releasing it’s new “cocktail inspired” hard seltzer named FloraLuna, a tropical flavored seltzer with fruit from pineapple and tangerine that is layered with island spiced cocktail mixers from my Cardamom Clove Syrup and Cayenne Ginger Bitters.
The seltzer will be available at both Crooked Goat locations, Sebastopol and Petaluma, and will be available on tap until it runs out! So don’t worry if you can’t make it on Friday. I’ll miss you but you can grab one when you’re able at either location. Just don’t wait too long! You don’t want to miss out.
Cheers to collaboration, community, friendship and delicious drinks!
Wish I could join you looks and sounds great. Having a cocktail with the wife before dinner now. Tigers blood with crushed pepper and salt on the rim.20230722_214829.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northernmaineguide
Back