PEAX Equipment

Weekend Libations

Real upset with myself this morning. I pickled some asparagus with the sole intentions of bloody Mary’s this morning on the deck. I bought a jug of zing dang Bloody Mary mix on Wednesday when I was in Wally World. I must have left it in the cart or at the self check out kiosk. I can’t find the mix anywhere!

Real upset with myself this morning. I pickled some asparagus with the sole intentions of bloody Mary’s this morning on the deck. I bought a jug of zing dang Bloody Mary mix on Wednesday when I was in Wally World. I must have left it in the cart or at the self check out kiosk. I can’t find the mix anywhere!
Have you ever tried Jimmy luvs? I know Starks has it.

Edit- misread your post I thought you couldn't find mix in any other store.

Have you ever tried Jimmy luvs? I know Starks has it.

Edit- misread your post I thought you couldn't find mix in any other store

We are headed that way for lunch. I’ll pick some up! But I solved the dilemma! The bottle had rolled out of the bag and under the truck seat. Buried by one of the kids blankets!

1653145662566.jpeg

Nestle's chocolate milk, aged about thirty seconds. Chilled but no ice. Dammit, just discovered I'm out of those cute little umbrellas. Guess my granddaughter has been into the kitchen cupboards again. Barbie won't be getting wet in the rain for a while.

Back