Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Weekend Libations

Stay thirsty my friend....
Next time your come through chi-city get yourself a sixer of special export, the taste is forgettable, but the hangover is something you won’t forget anytime soon. Not sure what they put in it to make you feel that bad the next day, but I figure it’s a combination of heavy metals and poison.
1651363758499.jpeg

Next time your come through chi-city get yourself a sixer of special export, the taste is forgettable, but the hangover is something you won’t forget anytime soon. Not sure what they put in it to make you feel that bad the next day, but I figure it’s a combination of heavy metals and poison.
View attachment 220894
Sounds about like that tiger piss @Greenhorn drinks. Talk about a rough morning the next day.

1651364809827.png

Sounds about like that tiger piss @Greenhorn drinks. Talk about a rough morning the next day.

View attachment 220895
I guarantee that special export is a whole lot cheaper than any IPA. Should cost you less than $4 for a sixer of tall boys at the corner store. You’ll have to pay through 1 inch thick bullet-proof glass and you put your money on a little turn-stile thing, but you get used to that real quick.

Due to some special situation I’ve found myself in, I hadn’t had a beer since Easter and it just didn’t sit right to me. Found a Kona today at the place we stopped for lunch while running errands. It isn’t my usual but it did the trick.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back