PEAX Equipment

Weekend Libations

Had a bad day yesterday at my pitiful attempt at whitetail hunting. I got up at 3:30am to get to the spot and setup before shooting light….forgot my coat….then made a bad decision to go explore the road back in the mountains on the back side of my hunting spot. Buried the truck in snow. Took me an hour to dig out and get the chains on and had to back down the hill without sliding off into the creek below. Another hunter saw me stuck and came up to help dig me out. He informed me that they was quitting the area because they came across fresh grizzly tracks, a big boar. So much for that spot. Needless to say this bottle was almost full last night.

Attachments

• A8067986-B481-4B0C-A546-8018FAC0D7EB.jpeg
    A8067986-B481-4B0C-A546-8018FAC0D7EB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Had a bad day yesterday at my pitiful attempt at whitetail hunting. I got up at 3:30am to get to the spot and setup before shooting light….forgot my coat….then made a bad decision to go explore the road back in the mountains on the back side of my hunting spot. Buried the truck in snow. Took me an hour to dig out and get the chains on and had to back down the hill without sliding off into the creek below. Another hunter saw me stuck and came up to help dig me out. He informed me that they was quitting the area because they came across fresh grizzly tracks, a big boar. So much for that spot. Needless to say this bottle was almost full last night.

Liver be damed ! Coulda been worse , no one coulda helped ya dig out and you could have ran into that bear 🐻!!! Good story though

Starts Friday, my step son will be in camp to hunt and my 4 year old is gonna sit with me. Probably gonna be a brown it's down kinda hunt to give the little guy the full experience it's all he's been talking about. Wish me luck.
Good luck! Sounds like a hunt for the memory book in the making!

Starts Friday, my step son will be in camp to hunt and my 4 year old is gonna sit with me. Probably gonna be a brown it's down kinda hunt to give the little guy the full experience it's all he's been talking about. Wish me luck.
Good luck! I think they will be happy no matter the outcome, as long as you bring snacks, lots of snacks, get the good stuff mom don’t let them have!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back