Weekend Libations

Going to try out Buffalo trace tonight after some clam chowder. Opened up a bottle of Angel's Envy bourbon last night, it tasted light gasoline that was aged in a urinal. Three friends tried it also, nobody went for a second drink. I think this is the first $100 bottle of booze I couldn't even give away, ended up pouring it down the sink. That bad.20221112_172117.jpg119193.jpeg

Going to try out Buffalo trace tonight after some clam chowder. Opened up a bottle of Angel's Envy bourbon last night, it tasted light gasoline that was aged in a urinal. Three friends tried it also, nobody went for a second drink. I think this is the first $100 bottle of booze I couldn't even give away, ended up pouring it down the sink. That bad.View attachment 249790View attachment 249791
I’m a big fan of Buffalo Trace; enjoy!

Going to try out Buffalo trace tonight after some clam chowder. Opened up a bottle of Angel's Envy bourbon last night, it tasted light gasoline that was aged in a urinal. Three friends tried it also, nobody went for a second drink. I think this is the first $100 bottle of booze I couldn't even give away, ended up pouring it down the sink. That bad.View attachment 249790View attachment 249791
If u don't like the Buffalo Trace don't pour it down the sink, I can help you re-home it. 😜🥃

First off, if you paid $100 for the AE you got taken for a ride...2nd...If you all hated it you're all crazy...3rd...if you poured it you're stupid.... LOL

First off, if you paid $100 for the AE you got taken for a ride...2nd...If you all hated it you're all crazy...3rd...if you poured it you're stupid.... LOL
Thank you good sir🤣
$89+ tax ,
yup, everyone agreed it is amber tinted acetone,
And lastly, it probably cleaned out the trap in the kitchen sink and all the way down the main line so fuggit, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back