Wednesday's Word...

Festus

May y'all have a blessed day.

My job is to be obedient to God. God's job is everything else...

Duty.jpg

I've got to say, I'm not Christian, but I am so happy that you post these every week. I respect the fact that you are happy with your religion and want to spread the gospel, and most of all, have the love enough to do it on a hunting forum. I always read the posts and sometimes they touch me.

Blassed be, Festus...

Thanks Festus. It's been a challenging few weeks at work, and I have to continually remind myself that I don't have to fight these battles alone.

Good job as always, You make me think. Religious, but agnostic,

Your posts are good for me.

I admire your faith!

Thank ya Festus! (Helping Cush and others in time of need, or not, and comfort >>>> you are doing His work weekly, and should be very proud. It's great love - you are a wonderful disciple! Thanks to Randy too, it is his congregation :)

Thank you all for the kind words. I surely hope these weekly reminders help somebody half as much as they help me in taking the time to look them up and post every week.
Also thanks to Randy for his tolerance of all of us and providing us a place to 'hang out'.

The way this world is these days, It's a daily comfort just knowing that me and my family are on the winning side...

Y'all have a great week and God bless you and your families.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back