Timney
Hi Tech Stock Granite Texture... 50% Tan, 25% Titanium, 25% Black
Side bolt release
Teardrop bolt handle
Titanium Ceracoat all metal
Weaver Custom Profile 30mm Aluminum Rings
VX 6 2x12x40 illuminated duplex reticle..via Schmalts

7lbs 6oz.

Last 6 shot string this morning below bolt w/ factory Winchester 180 Ballistic Tips @ 100 yds. Working on some 180 Accubonds and TTSX in case 190 Accubonds LR's don't make it in time for October.

Can't say enough good things about dealing with Kevin and Jeanette Weaver. Rifle arrived on time..... professional and accommodating throughout the entire process.

Looks great! Shoots great! Can't wait to see how your hand loads turn out.

Where you planning on breaking it in this fall?

Great looking rifle, good luck on those Accubond LRs, I finally found .270 and 7mm LRs, but still searching for the elusive 30s myself. Hoping to see some grip-n-grin antler photos from you in October.

Real nice looking rifle. Something about having a custom build done, certainly a lot of satisfaction the entire way through the process from planning to seeing holes punched in paper then to using in the field.

Good to see a decent length barrel, i prefer a 24in barrel as standard in the field and don't have much use for these 20-22in type barrels some manufacturers are using.

Look forward to the hunt reports.
HGWT

"Only accurate rifles are interesting" Col T. Whelen.

I'd say you have a very interesting rifle, even if it's based on a Remington. Nice shootin' , Tex. :D

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back