Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Weatherby Mark V Lightweight .240 for sale

poormanslam

I have a 1998 Weatherby Mark V Lightweight in .240 caliber for sale. It is topped with a Leopold Vari-XIII 3.5-10x40mm. I have the reloading dies, two and half boxes of cartridges, and some empty brass. Retailed at the time for around $1100. I have the receipts for gun and scope and the original scope box with owners manual for both. Asking $700.

Not yet sold but I do have a few people lined up. Trying to make a fair deal for all involved. Thanks for the inquiries. If you are still interested and I have not contacted you please let me know.

The Truth

I have a 1998 Weatherby Mark V Lightweight in .240 caliber for sale. It is topped with a Leopold Vari-XIII 3.5-10x40mm. I have the reloading dies, two and half boxes of cartridges, and some empty brass. Retailed at the time for around $1100. I have the receipts for gun and scope and the original scope box with owners manual for both. Asking $700.

The real asking price is $850 + shipping....That's why this rifle is still for sale. The ad should state this..."NOT" the misrepresented asking price of $700.00

Sold a harley on ebay once...after the bid was won by a fellow in Pittsburg I had several callers offering as much as a grand more than the closing price...told em no thanks.... the winner flew down, paid cash and rode it back to Steeler country..

...just saying.

I bet some pics would help. Nobody is going to plunk down cash on a rifle that has been beat to hell.

The real asking price is $850 + shipping....That's why this rifle is still for sale. The ad should state this..."NOT" the misrepresented asking price of $700.00

I had dealt with markskil88 by e-mail and I guess he wants to air this here, fine. As I told him my son got ahead of the game on the post. I have apologized to every person that had inquiry about it. I am the same kind of person Harley is I have sold things in the past and then had higher offers later that I did not take. I have contacted the people in the order of their response and let them decide if they were still interested. Some have been some have not. Markskil88 received the pictures he requested and felt the gun was not worth the price, so be it. But do not make accusations you know nothing about. I also have pictures of some nice deer, antelope, and bighorn sheep that have recently been taken with the rifle. Not being in a hurry to sell it I nmay just take it to Canada for yet another sheep hunt.

I bet some pics would help. Nobody is going to plunk down cash on a rifle that has been beat to hell.

Belly-deep, I have sent you two PM's and your reply both times has been that you do not have the cash for it right now. If you are interested I will send you some pictures. I do not expect to sell a rifle successfully without the buyer seeing what they are buying. If you are interested let me know and I will get the pictures to you. Real simple. A guy makes a mistake and the poison gets thrown around pretty quickly with you guys.

Belly-deep, I have sent you two PM's and your reply both times has been that you do not have the cash for it right now. If you are interested I will send you some pictures. I do not expect to sell a rifle successfully without the buyer seeing what they are buying. If you are interested let me know and I will get the pictures to you. Real simple. A guy makes a mistake and the poison gets thrown around pretty quickly with you guys.

I'm not throwing any poison, I'm trying to help you out. I've sold quite a bit of gear over the internet. If you don't post pics, people don't get interested.

Post some pics of your rifle so that people can see it, thats all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back