Weather

Oak

Expert
I was going to go do some scouting for shed hunting this morning, but the view out my window changed my mind.

2-13.jpg

Looks like I planned the trip to sunny southern Florida at the right time. Leaving in the morning, and I'll be thinking of you suckers up north while I'm sitting on the beach in the Keys next week. hump

Key West: High/Low

Feb 14
32.gif
Sunny 76°/67°
Feb 15
30.gif
Partly Cloudy 78°/66°
Feb 16
32.gif
Sunny 72°/65°
Feb 17
30.gif
Partly Cloudy 71°/65°
Feb 18
30.gif
Partly Cloudy 75°/67°
Feb 19
30.gif
Partly Cloudy 76°/63°
Feb 20
32.gif
Sunny 70°/61°
Feb 21
32.gif
Sunny 69°/62°
Feb 22
32.gif
Sunny 71°/64°

Yeah, I am heading to Palm Springs in an hour or two. Not quite as nice as Key West, but it should stick around the mid to upper 60s. It will be rainy and chilly in most of So Cal all weekend.

Make sure your on the right side of the road down there in Key West. Don't know if it has changed since I was there 29yrs ago but one side of the main st was for the pillow biters.hump and the other was for the straight group.;)

Dammit Oak, those are the dates I wanted. Instead I got stuck with March 1-8......

Oh don;t worry, Oak will find the right side of the road for himself:D

We were in the Keys last week. Damn nice weather. You'll love it. We're heading to Phoenix on Monday for some R&R. Too much rain here for me.;)

Poor planning Dink...right in the middle of shed season. You just point me in the right direction and I'll pick 'em up for you.

Flight leaves in 5.5 hours. I guess I should go to bed soon.

No worries, Nut. And you guys can ignore any rumors you hear of a beached albino whale.

I just looked at my Flyer Miles and I have like 130,000 miles. I could go to New Zealand first class if I wanted too....:D :D I might have to make a Weekend "Flyaway" randomly at some point .

Hey Dink, bring them down next time you're in town. Then I might believe you. ;)

Email me numbers.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back