Weather change for the weekend

mtmiller

Yippie, supposed to warm up this weekend. Might even break into the 40's on Saturday. :D Beats the -25 right now. Guess it will be an office day. ;)

note to self, convert for mtmiller. 18f today, 5 day forcast into Sunday 50f. The only problem with a chinook is the winds that come with it. Guess I'll have to go play in the mountians with the boys this week-end the flat lands are going to be breezy.

I've had yesterday and today off and I have an unfilled cow elk tag. I chickened out yesterday with the windchill at -25. Just too darned cold.

Thanks from the dumb ass American Pburn. :D

Come on Tyson, it is only too cold if you put something on the ground. ;) :D

we are freezing here in az, had to get out a t shirt to wear, its a cold 70 degrees
damn I cant wait till summer

mtmiller said:
Del, thirteen more days and I will be putting up with your weather. :cool: :D
great ... 13 more days and AZ has to put up with Miller :rolleyes:

Damn I guees I'm spoiled. It was to cold for me to ride my scooter to work. It was still 32 degrees on my front porch at 9:00 this morning. I don't know about summer Del, but spring would be nice.

schmalts said:
great ... 13 more days and AZ has to put up with Miller :rolleyes:
Careful Mr. Osteoporosis. I don't want to have to make a trip over to 10-Pointerville and bust you up. ;) :D

We are expecting Rain, sleet and snow with cold temps tonight, the first really bad weather for NW Louisiana....and in about 40 minutes I am leaving this Whorehouse and heading to a Thicket on the Edge of our off-limits area and try to find the Buck that keeps tearing up the landowners Pine Trees!!! John

mtmiller said:
Careful Mr. Osteoporosis. I don't want to have to make a trip over to 10-Pointerville and bust you up. ;) :D
Bring it on Monkeyboy :BLEEP: Better bring that big bad dog with you for backup, i know how mean he is, and very afraid of him :D

The mercury dipped to 27 degrees below zero at 5 a.m. Wednesday at Jackson Hole Airport, a new record for the date. The high temperature for the day was minus 4, measured at 3 p.m.

Forecasts were calling for a low of nearly 30 below zero this morning. By 6 p.m. yesterday, the temperature at the airport already had dropped to 20 below.

Updated: 7:35 AM MST on December 08, 2005
Observed At: Jackson, Wyoming
Elevation: 6447 ft / 1965 m

-29 °F / -34 °C
Clear
Wind: Calm
Pressure: 30.30 in / 1026 hPa
Visibility: 5.0 miles / 8.0 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Clear -
(Above Ground Level)

Temperatures in the teens right now going back to single digits for the night. Possible 2 to 5 inches of snow by morning,probably no school tomorrow.

After the small ice storm Saturday night which caused us to get only so far in the hills that we ended up walking over a 1 1/2 to my friends to hunt it was a strange week of deer gun. Starting in the 70.s and ending in around single digits and then a ice coating.

So hopefully my ride to work will be here tomorrow if not it will be a 3 day weekend.

Cool Del, I will pm in you or give you a call early next week if I can find your number again. Headed out the door to chase some more flying livers right not. Heat wave, we are above freezing. :D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back