PEAX Equipment

We ate the wolf......Yummmm!

Well, we finally got clearance as to how to cook the wolf and mitigate the disease risk. We did that recently. I ruined the texture by overcooking, a result of being too concerned about disease risks. Next time I will find a way to accomplish the disease objective and not ruin the texture of the meat.

Summary, the crew voted 9-0 that they would eat it again. I was very surprised by the mild flavor. I will be keeping and eating any wolves we take in the future.

how is Marcus feeling???

1614277771569.png

my wifes wenier dog has a lot of body fat on him. Some would say he would make for great bacon. I say he probably taste a lot like his attitude towards chickens. shit

I’d try it. My daughter in law is from Vietnam. She likes the taste of dog. My son tried it while visiting. He liked it too.

When I was in junior high my family had a foreign exchange student from Korea that always talked about how delicious our Yellow Lab looked and that he would go for big bucks in S. Korea.

He never tried any funny business but I slept with one eye open in 2003.

Figured for sure was going to just let everyone forget about mentioning eating. I'm a vote for pressure cook it and then grill or sear. no experience with the sou vi but all that moisture in your bag was from the meat no doubt dry. I woulnd expect a wolf to be a moist eating experience to begin with.

I'm sure you could make a slight change to this Chinese cook book title for your own Fresh Tracks version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back