Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Washington Super Cougars

SAJ-99

Interesting findings...

Since 2013, WDFW staff have documented at least four collared wolves being killed by cougars. That’s more than has been documented in the entire Northern Rocky Mountains in twice as much time, despite that being a much larger area with many more wolves than Washington.

Interesting findings...

Since 2013, WDFW staff have documented at least four collared wolves being killed by cougars. That’s more than has been documented in the entire Northern Rocky Mountains in twice as much time, despite that being a much larger area with many more wolves than Washington.

Surprisingly all of the wolves killed were young inexperienced males!

1667512555668.png
After extensive research over the last decade, I, Washington's leading researcher in this field, have concluded it's because there are no deer. Washington is located in what researchers (me) are calling, "the Great Deer Desert." I will be publishing a white paper on it soon, in it you will find, no pictures of deer, trail cameras full of moving branches without deer, plenty of game trails without deer tracks, and entire forests devoid of deer turds.

View attachment 247990
After extensive research over the last decade, I, Washington's leading researcher in this field, have concluded it's because there are no deer. Washington is located in what researchers (me) are calling, "the Great Deer Desert." I will be publishing a white paper on it soon, in it you will find, no pictures of deer, trail cameras full of moving branches without deer, plenty of game trails without deer tracks, and entire forests devoid of deer turds.
BS. @JLS found them two years in a row.

But if you had a .25-06 it would be totally different. *get a new rifle*

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back