Washington Draw Results,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Are out on line... :D Quick Draw and I didn't get the tags we put in for,,but thats OK,,,I didn't want to get drawn this year any way :D We got our points though :D ..... Good luck to the rest of you folks on the draw..

Hunterman(Tony)

Well..I didn't get the bull elk permit I expected to get (since I did have 7 points) but my uncle and I drew the Entiat mule deer permit!
hump.gif

This is gonna be a great year for mulies. First a week in northeast Oregon in October with my brother, then another week of hunting in November(or more if needed) in the Entiat unit in Washington. :D

WH well good sir good luck to ya on that Eniat hunt,my cuz drew that permit last year and got a dandy 6X8 out of there.They saw well over 100 shooter bucks in there.My uncle drew that the Eniat C hunt,archery.
OH yeah and I drew with my partners the Umtanum Cow tag rifle and I drew another Doe tag (3rd yr in a row) for the Huckleberry unit.Looks like the freezer will be full this winter
hump.gif
hump.gif

I drew the late whitetail hunt in gmu 204. Looking forward to blasting my first whitey. I'm not familiar with area, so I plan on doing some serious research. Any info that anyone has is appreciated. Thanks!

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
WH,

You aren't really gonna let the chick tag along during hunting season are you????
Ummm Well Gunner, He wants me to go on some of his trips......He actually Likes me Go figure!!! I want to be there to take the pictures :D :D :D
hump.gif
elkgrin.gif

[ 07-20-2004, 13:05: Message edited by: WH's OutdoorsChick ]

Elkgunner, yes she will tag along on some hunts. But not the Entiat, I think the snow may be a little too much for a southern California chick. :D

I wanted her to go pheasant and/or grouse hunting with me and the dogs, but she says she's not interested in bird hunting. :confused:

So if she's not willing to go flush birds for you while phesant and grouse hunting, what makes you think she will be able to push Elk and Deer out of the Bottoms???

Spotted Owl I am in the same boat as you,never hunted Whitetails before so it should be a good hunt.We are heading into the areas we chased Gobblers at this Spring,saw quite a few Doe in there.I am not holding out for a Buck or a Bull this year I think when I see a nice fat Doe and a nice Cow I am going to take em.No vacation time this year so all my hunts will be short and sweet I am hoping.
Good luck on your Tag for 204,I have never been in that area so I am no help for ya.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back