Washington California Bighorn tag.

Bob Bob

Reading threw old post I see there are some guys from Washington in here. Some local to my unit so i thought id share.I was one of the lucky people to draw a Chelan Butte A Ram tag this year. Just under a month till season. I've been spending alot of time over there since drawing the tag. Im up to well over 100 sheep spotted. Obviously some of those are repeats spotted at a diffrent time and place. Getting really excited! Or maybe really nervous, it's hard to tell haha. It's an OIL tag so don't wanna mess anything up. I got family, some coming in from out of state, and a bunch of buddies coming over to help out. It should be a great time and a once in a lifetime experience.

Congrats on the tag! I'm curious how many points you had? I doubt I'll ever draw a sheep tag but I give it a swing every year. Please post pics and a report when you're done.

Last edited:
Congrats on the tag! I'm curious how many points you had? I doubt I'll ever draw a sheep tag but I give it swing every year. Please post pics and a report when you're done.
You really don't want to hear it but I'll be honest. I had 3 points. Never even dreamed I would draw when I put in, thought I was just getting a point. Even with max points odds of drawing a Washington ram are slim and none. I think there was only 18 ram tags total for the state this year. Just shows you, if you put in there is a chance. My fellow tag holder drew with 19 points.

Congrats and have fun on your hunt. I have max points for moose and one back for sheep and goat, have doubts that I will ever draw. A god acquaintance drew moose on his first try!

Congratulations BB!
It sounds like a great adventure has already started.
Best of luck and keep us posted.

Congrats and have fun on your hunt. I have max points for moose and one back for sheep and goat, have doubts that I will ever draw. A god acquaintance drew moose on his first try!
Hope you do draw a wa OIL tag. I appreciate your help on my moose hunt Back in 2016. You draw, you’ll do the tag justice 👍

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back