MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WANTED: Youth hunting clothing

pointingdogsrule

Hey guys, I have this 10 year old youth that I am taking out for youth season here in Iowa. He has no camo clothing. He has some heavier ordinary clothing but maybe a little too heavy for the early season. This kid weighs "maybe" 60 pounds soaking wet. Wondering if anyone out there has some youth clothing that they are looking to unload. Let me know what it's worth and I'll pay shipping also. NOT looking for anything really expensive, just starter clothing. Thanks in advance.

good luck to all
the dog

I have a pair of youth size 6 unlined Carhart bibs, they are 40" from shoulder to bottom of pant legs and youth large zip up blaze orange sweatshirt. Would be happy to send either or both your way.

When is your guys' youth hunt?
going on now, however, Iowa allows the youth to hunt all seasons until his/her tag is filled. Youth shotgun ends 10/06. It then goes into youth blackpowder 10/12 - 10/20. Then the regular shotgun seasons. Lots of opportunities.

Ok, here are the sizes for this young man. Mom says size 10 youth (maybe on the larger end). Kid weighs 70 lbs.

Thanks for all the help.

good luck to all
the dog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back