MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wall Tenting in WY Unit 26

More like - WY cashes my checks for tags and then let's knuckle-dragging ranch hands chase 'lopes back onto private with ATVs and pickups, and drive around and harass folks on public with zero attempts at enforcing animal harassment or hunter harassment laws on their books.
These GIFs Will Help Take Your Eye-Roll Game to the Next Level

There's a couple of different outfitters in that area I believe. One on the western side and on the north end. I'll send you a PM.

More like - WY cashes my checks for tags and then let's knuckle-dragging ranch hands chase 'lopes back onto private with ATVs and pickups, and drive around and harass folks on public with zero attempts at enforcing animal harassment or hunter harassment laws on their books.
I tell you what, that is getting old. If the GF isn't going to cite landowners for harassing hunters on public land, they should just make a statement that anyone with 160 acres can harass hunters with impunity.

I'm sick of it...which reminds me I have a call to make.

It is not WY law news. It was one case of a civil suit that did zero to establish law.
I will agree it didn't establish law, but it was a criminal case first and they won, then a civil case and they won. It does establish precedence in a very specific set of circumstances. They found the corner pin and used a ladder which made sure not to trespass, and that's according to the courts opinion not mine. I agree it's not a free for all, but it would seem there are circumstances where it is now at least deemed legal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back