Caribou Gear Tarp

Walking out the door !!!

WELL... It's actually 29 Hours and 4 mins from when you posted.. We're leaving Thursday at 4:30 AM ...

OHhhhhhhh and I got a busy day at the office in the Morning... FOCUS GRASSHOPPER !!!! FOCUS !!!!!!!!

Good luck and have a great time!!! Guess who won't be sleeping tonight????
biggrin.gif
Wish is twas' me!

BTW, since you'll be gone during the Sept 11th WTC attack anniversary, you might want to bring more food.
smile.gif

Remember the stranded hunters two years ago? No flights allowed, not even Bush planes!
wink.gif

Man...what I would do to have my own hunting board...sighhhh I mean, it seems as though "MY" hunt has been overshadowed by "your" hunt. Besides, 2 or 3 people (Elkgunner, John and Joel) nobody has told "yours truly"..."have a great hunt" "shoot something big" "your doomed", etc, etc. Good grief...what does a guy have to do to get some attention
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So rather than wish you well, I am going to wish myself well...naw, I couldn't do that, it would be unsportsmanlike of me.

GOOD LUCK OSCAR!!!!

Think back to all the posts, and all the informative information everyone gave you. Everything from down sleeping bags, to knives, socks, and even the ol federal regs...you did read those regs didn't you
biggrin.gif
Only ribbing you BW. BTW, good point on the Sept 11 info.

Not far behind you...15 hours I think. Talk w/ yah when you get back...don't foget the cocoa powder for Joel as payment.

Goody bye, Good bye, Good bye!!!!!

Ovis,

You don't need to be wished "good luck", as you will get your's the old fashion way, by working hard, and being prepared.

You have not:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Chosen to hunt Moose with a Matchking Bullet
<LI>Taken a Down sleeping bag to the wettest state
<LI>Elected to borrow Waders from somebody "with about the same size foot"
<LI>Struggled to pack with a 90lb weight allowance
<LI>And most importantly, packed four titanium cups....[/list]
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

LMAO EG!!!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

No, I don't need much luck with the provisions, but I could use some killing a critter...I'll try and steer clear of the moose
wink.gif

Ovis, I don't even know where your going, or even where your from!
smile.gif

But best of luck to ya. I've read your post here, and you seem to know what your doing. (Not like that novice Moosie
smile.gif
)

I didn't realize you followed my adventures about recommending Moosie read the Federal Regs. I'll take the heat, and some good natured ribbing, as long as I know I informed another hunter about a serious violation issue.
smile.gif

Moosie was informed, was able to insure everything was cool, and nobody got hurt.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back