Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WA buck

Ironhead

I know it's not the best picture but the country and myself are of about the same quality. I took this guy on the 2nd day of the season. He wasn't the biggest we saw but the only one that offered an oppurtunity. Saw him bedded on the edge of a winter wheat field from about 700 yards, snuck through the sage to about 200 and put one through the lungs as he stood up. He ran about twenty yards and I put another in him .(the blood on the neck in the attatched pic). It wasn't the most glamorous hunt but put some venison in the freezer. My son and I are leaving this evening for ID. and the last week of the season Hoping for some weather but the forecast doesnt look real promising. Good luck to all, Steve
http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/newattachment.php

Attachments

• Pic013.jpg
    Pic013.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 169
Nice buck. Looks like his neck is starting to swell. Yea, the forecast as of last night (for the next 5 days) here in SE Idaho is for highs in the 60's and lows in the 30's. Beautiful weather.....for fishing.

What part of Idaho are you and the boy going to?

My friend wacked a 33" 5 point Monday. The neck on that thing was huge. Maybe they will start to be a little stupid by the last week of season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back