Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

VX-5 Availability

mtnrunner260

Wanting to get a vx5 3-15×44 firedot
Ordering directly from Leupold.com is best option for me.
Has anyone been watching and seen them come available?
I did sign up to be notified once in stock.
Thanks

It’s my fault. I’ve been registered with them for about 30 years. Every time I decide to buy a new scope the supply drys up. You’ll probably get an email in June.

Thx, will give him a shout.
Good luck with your purchase. Let me/us know how you make out.

In February, I bought a VX-3HD Firedot (180627) for a new rifle.

Then I started considering what I wanted for another rifle, but life interrupted and so I was delayed. With the VX-5HD Firedot (172368) "unavailable" at the moment, I'm waiting again. I now have two rifles to hunt with, even if I still want the 7Mag set up too.

If I can't find one, I will have to decide between my two VX-3HD options listed below. The reality is that they are all good options. All good scopes.

If your budget will allow it (and if you can find one), the VX-5HD Firedot got lots of votes and approval in my thread.

VX-3HD 3.5-10x40 CDS-ZL FireDot Twilight Hunter 30MM 180627
VX-3HD 4.5-14x40 CDS-ZL Wind-Plex 30MM 180623
VX-5HD 3-15X44 CDS-ZL2 FireDot Duplex 172368

I bought one a couple of months ago directly from Leupold. DON’T WAIT TO BE NOTIFIED OR YOU WILL BE TOO LATE.

I was checking daily on their website when I saw them back in stock and ordered immediately. About a week later I got the Back In Stock email, so went to the website and sure enough they were out of stock again.

I got the exact same one from Pat and it's a great scope. Got it for a steal, too. No better person to buy a scope from

Agreed, Schmalts keeps it simple AND delivers! Was going to go the VX-5 route but decided on the 3; wanted to maintain the goal of the project of having a very light weight walk around rifle for deer/‘lope.

Just picked up the rings and will get things ready to start seeing what ammo is liked by the weekend!
Always fun.

Starting at 4#10oz, prolly be right around 6 all in👍🏻

CEB77F58-3DC7-4EDD-962B-B3FEA26BA22E.jpeg

Back