Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Vet bills

My brothers dog was running around while he left the door open on his pickup and it tried to run underneath and the corner of the door tore it's back open 12+ inches. Minimal bleeding but giant wound. Staples, drain, and overnight at vet was around $600 in small town MN. I cringe everytime I see a dog running around when a vehicle door is left open now.

No big bills with our Springer yet but the way he tears around the woods/fields and gets small scratches on his chest I am sure he will get a gash eventually.

my chocolate lab had to have double shoulder surgery at 9 months. we had insurance so we "only" paid $1000. about a year ago, his back legs started bothering him. come to find out it was nerve damage in his back. vet said the surgery would cost about $10000 and have maybe 40% that it would actually help. we just dont have that kind of money. so we kept him as long as we could but finally had to say goodbye 3 weeks ago when his quality of life was too far gone. he was only 8. literally one of the hardest things ive ever had to do. especially for my wife. they had a bond that ive never seen before. he was her baby before we had a baby. i dont think she can ever have another chocolate

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back