Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

VerizonSucks.com

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
Im thinking of starting a website called Verizonsucks.com!! I am sick and tired of that phone company! Anyone else feel my pain? Im seriously thinking about making a site devoted to it. I even read where someone got pissed off at Verizon and went and killed a bunch of Verizon employees (im not that pissed off ;). Sad to hear but I know how they feel! I get a lot of dropped calls, im on Roam in my local area all the time(which means I have to dial the $#@$# areacode before I dial a number...the list goes on! Sometimes i don't even get the call and then I'll get a "new voicemail" WTF! My phone didn't even ring! And the customer service is horrible! Every month I find additonal charges that i shouldn't get charged for, so I have to sit on the phone with them to get it credited for the next month!

Is it just me having these problems or everyone else? I'm married to these #%^@ for 9 more months! I can see it now:

"Verizon Sucks Dot Com, come share in the horror stories of being a customer of the chittest phone company in the world"

Can you hear me now? Nope I got verizon, can't hear you now!

:MAD :BLEEP: :BLEEP:

How much does it cost to buy a website and make a simple site?

EL

sounds like your aria needs a lot of work. i have verizon dsl for my computer and have a hard time trying to get in my e-mail. i know how you feel

hmm well My work phone is a Verizon, I don't get any dropped calls and I don't care about the Extra charges and so on cause I don't pay the bill..

Robert and I got AT&T because Verizon was to Daym expensive, so that is why I would never get a Verizon phone for our personal use!!!

Switch your phone over to no roaming that way you will just pick up your local service, is it really that hard to dial an area code???, sheesh. Dropped calls, ummm well thats cell phones, it happens. Verizon is pretty good around here, I use Cellular One, there phones run off the same format that verizon does (CDMA), so I roam off there towers in certian areas. There the best around here for rural service that I have found. I have stood under several bear trees on the side of a mnt and called out to freinds from under them,

Dump the bastards as fast as you can....Your thread reminds me of when i was with MCI.. it was a nightmare... I am having excellent service with T-mobile.

I've been very happy with Verizon the past year that I've used them. I used Qwest before them and they were much worse.

One of the trade-off's for living in Wyoming. Hell, I have never owned a cell phone. Not sure if I would know how to use one. :D

My buttphone for work is also Verizon...we don't have a whole lot of dropped call problems, but the "no ring voicemail" thing happens a lot. Worse for me is the fact that their signal sucks in the area I hunt, so my employer gives me grief every hunting season. :rolleyes:

My verizon service is pretty good. I have no complaints i have been with verizon for about 6 yrs. and it works pretty good for me...i do have dropped calls once in a while but that is normal for cellular service, especially around here. Over all i would say any company you go with is gonna have their perks and downsides...

Hey Wyodeerhunter, verizonsucks.com, verizon-sucks.com, and many others of the same name are already taken as domain names. Go to www.godaddy.com to see what domain names are available. Oh, I checked and surprisingly enough, verizonsucksbigdonkeyballs.com IS available!!

Your story sounds the same as mine. I think it's my phone. My wife has Verizon but a different phone and she doesn't have these problems. Mine is some piece of crap LG flip phone. It drops about 40% of my calls. My work pays for it so I there's not much I can do about it. I program all my address book numbers in with the area code so it will dial it whether I'm roaming or not.

I have Verizon and have had it for many years. At times I will get a new voicemail without it ringing, usually due to being out a service area. Once i return to where the service is, it is fine. the only time we have had problems is when Chenney is here.

verizon is worse to me sorry if offends hubby move tiny weeny spots steps whatever either worked it outside or room anywhere it dropped then charged when he was sleep made no calls not suppose charge incomming certain things it lied and i sorry to hear customers got killed aint they fault it u big jerks that need it :BLEEP: go with t mobile it best trust me alot i know got it it cheap far as i know its cute to it so good plans well thats the phone that u can say can u hear me now yes 100percent

I think it is Wyoming thing, I had AT&t up there for about nine months,while working.
and had the same problem as Wyodeerhunter. allthough NOKIA IMHO sucks ass!!! the buttons on several of me and my wifes phones just quit working, and their customer service blows as well.

I have had AT&T and now Qwest.. I think all Cell phones blow !!! But i hate driving down the street and not talking :D :D YAH, I'm one of "them".

It's funny because there are 2 spots on the way home from work thats a hit and Miss. One bridge if I can speed under it and Hold my head low I can HAng onto the conversation, but 50% of the time i'm calling somone back.

I have had Verizon for years, and no problems. It works in my hunting area ( thats not what I told them at work). I never get overcharges, and dropped calls can sometimes be attributed to digital phones, they may sound clearer but you don't get the range of the older system. Just ask and they will get rid of the digital on your phone.

Back