Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Varmit Hunter

Hello Ronnie, How are you doing? I hope that you are well. You are in my thoughts.

Tom

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-11-2003 14:31: Message edited by: Maineiac the original ]</font>

Same here,VH.You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

Thanks to all of you for the prayers. I am playing "Lets make a deal" right now. Pain levels had reached such a point. That Coyotes were howling back from the North part of the county, And I did not have a howler in my mouth.

The only thing they had left to offer was chemo. Since what I have is so rare. I agreed to more experimental medications. Before the chemo.

I know I sound wacky most of the time. The stuff I started two days ago is past the Ulta Mag range. You don't even won't to know what the side effects read like.

I know this will be hard to believe, But if my post get even"Stranger" than they have been. Please understand.

Crow Woman. One of the Exp meds is a save that I rub on my wrist. It is in the blood stream in two minutes. You are very accurate Lady.

Bless you All
Ronnie Robison

It's good to see that you have a sense humor even with your medical troubles. I certainly wish you best , and we're all happy you're here to share your hunting experiences with us. Oh yeah and don't worry about sounding wacky....it'd be hard to imagine anything worse than Rich Cronk getting drug around by his dumbstick.
biggrin.gif

Doug

VH... anxious to see how your tomorrow goes
wink.gif

Alot of work was done tonight
smile.gif

Rest and as always, you are right at the top of priorities. It's so great reading your posts
cool.gif

Back