Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Valuable quotes - Small chat around the "campfire".

Sytes

Thought this would be an interesting thread to read favorite quotes - etc. Found these in a few member signatures in other forums, etc.

A fool is not the person that thinks they know it all, its the person that argues with them!
Failure to plan on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on my part.
Never argue with idiots- They just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

:)

....a few;

The satirist shoots to kill while the humorist brings his prey back alive and eventually releases him again for another chance.
Peter De Vries

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.
Albert Einstein

actually, something I've tried to live by (blah blah blah)

We owe it to our children to give them two things..roots and wings

No matter where you are, there you is... Charlie Whitmore.

Life is like a $%!& sandwich... the more bread you have, the less $%!& you have to eat... Annonymous.

My dad's favorite while growing up "You can't do anything but pee your pants with gloves on." He was always saying that while I was trying to help hold or do something with him in the cold. Hard man he was.

My hockey coach used to say, "screw around and pretty soon you won't be around". Good advice for athletes, employees, and people who just plain screw around

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference

Last edited:
"You've mistaken me for someone who cares"

Having hunted with Fin a few times I think this might be his favorite.:D

Press 1 for English.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles
."

...yep

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

..so true.

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tfowers
Back