Caribou Gear Tarp

Valle Vidal Spring Bear Hunt 2023

Back home. Got to the valle vidal yesterday morning and started hunting had dogs rig jus a little on the loop road but not enough to take it and go... drove all the roads til about 1 o'clock and then went back towards the south end a walked the creek with the dogs for a mile or so and didn't have any luck there. We had decided we'd drive the loop road again once it hit 4 and so what happened. We started on the high side and worked our way down. We were roading 3 dogs. We got down around to the south end of the loop road and over where you cross a cattle guard.

Drove back down to the parking area by the creek cuz that's the closest we could get and dogs had him bayed up. So I got my pack and everything ready, made sure I had water and Gatorade. They were still in the same spot so I started in. Got bout a half mike in and they moved and about 400 yards and started showing everyone treed. Was able to follow along the creek most the way. Til I had to go up and it was steep thank goodness it was very far. Let the dogs tree awhile longer and hyped them up. Then popped him off and he fell right in the bottom of the Gulley so had to drag him out of the dead tree branches down there and was able to get him on a flat spot to skin him and all.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back