Valentine's day

If you never buy them flowers you never have to remember. Ha. Mine was a florist. She hates roses for V-Day. I planted her some in the yard one year just for CYA.

We took the kids on a squirrel hunt/mushroom forage and got lunch out. I did not forget the card and candy!

Senior year in high school I tried to take a gal (well, she took me as I didn't have a drivers license) to the Applebees. She ran out of gas a mile from my house. Her dad comes to bail us out and get us back on track.

Turns out once the check came I forgot my wallet anyhow and she ended up paying. Fizzled out when I left for the military.

We agreed we weren’t getting each other anything. My wife got me some reeses peanut butter cup minis. I made reservations for sushi. There went a weeks worth of eating healthy.

My buddy woke up last night to his lab throwing up blood convulsing. Had to put her down this morning. Basically like their child. Hell of a dog, probably retrieved over 10,000 birds. Sad way to spend v day. Pretty sure his family is devastated.

My buddy woke up last night to his lab throwing up blood convulsing. Had to put her down this morning. Basically like their child. Hell of a dog, probably retrieved over 10,000 birds. Sad way to spend v day. Pretty sure his family is devastated
Ouch that sucks. Actually my labs birthday 6th birthday today.
20230214_185353.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back