Caribou Gear

Utah Point Help

krshntr81

I am planning of purchasing points for Utah this year, and wanted to make sure that since I am buying the license on March 4th I will be able to use that same license to apply for my tags next year? I would appreciate any help clearing this up.

That is the way it has worked for years. I have gotten that benefit several times. Just apply late the year you buy the license and early the year you don't. The license is valid for 365 days.

I just bought the Utah license, but I can't find the place to buy a point. Can anyone help with that? I would call or email Utah, but assume they are swamped right now. Thanks for any help!

wildlife.utah.gov... Application Tab on the right hand side. You go in to apply for a tag, one of the options will be a "Point Only".

If you are financially able, I would throw your name in the hat for the hardest to draw areas. It is probably worthless, but you might get lucky and pull a great tag with 0 points... it happens every year.

If you are financially able, I would throw your name in the hat for the hardest to draw areas. It is probably worthless, but you might get lucky and pull a great tag with 0 points... it happens every year.

Good advice in my opinioin.

Thanks for your help guys, and I should have done that, but there is no way I could have taken the trip this year even if I did get the best tag with 0 points. I'll save my luck for next year !

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back