NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Utah Hitting Credit Cards?

drthornton

Saw on another site that Utah has hit or is hitting Credit Cards for Tag $.

Don't know how true that is but I do know my CC has not been hit :(

Check your Cards and see

Just got hit for $288.00, looks like I will be hunting antelope in Utah this year. I was not really expecting that with only 2 points.

CABugle

Rany you know anyone who has hunted Southwest Desert

Yup. Let me get in touch with him and see if he is willing to share any info with you. I think he had it and his brother had it a couple years before that.

Just got hit for $288.00, looks like I will be hunting antelope in Utah this year. I was not really expecting that with only 2 points.

CABugle

Congrats, so long as you didn' take my San Rafeal tag. I am in the max point pile (for 12 years now). Hell, Congrats anyhow.

Got hit, $265 less in my credit limit column no actual charge yet though. Mearly speculation but I havne bought anything with that card recently. Altough, my limit just went down again, maybe I drew Books? or maybe I used my card and didnt realize it. I cant wait for something official.

Got hit for general archery deer. Maybe one day I will draw out on an LE Elk...

Just points for me. I'm just getting started in Utah.

UTAH_2011_results.jpg

Down to Nevada (very long odds there) and New Mexico.

Still have a decent shot at a mule deer or elk tag in New Mexico.

They didn't help any NRs out when they started letting you apply for everything.

So true. The first two years I was applying for everything. This year reality set in and I dropped a few, goat, bison, lope. Not a big difference cost wise, but didn't figure there was much use in wasting that $30. May look at dropping the sheep next year. So far behind and at the real crowded level doesn't make a lot of sense.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back