Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Utah CC hits 2021

CC hit Wasatch multi-season only 3 tags to nonresident yahoo
Great tag man. I have hunted it during archery, my 14 year old had the late rifle tag. Both were very fun...and we have two bulls in the living room.

I have middling points. Mostly extremely lucky. I think the most points Ive drawn with was 15 for AZ desert sheep in 2017.
Damn man! AZ sheep, MT sheep and UT mt goat!!! I'm not sure if I should hate you or try and be your friend

Damn man! AZ sheep, MT sheep and UT mt goat!!! I'm not sure if I should hate you or try and be your friend
Yea. I’m a pretty good friend I think. It’s been a pretty stupid run of luck the last 5 years. ID sent me a moose tag last year too. Mathematically non of it makes sense. No bonus round tags or anything just blind stupid beautiful luck. I honestly feel bad for people I know and especially my children that haven’t had much luck. I just have a great time and hunt my hardest in their honor.

2018 was on off year. No big 3. Just NM gila 16d archery. But I’m a resident so odds were enormous. 10%.

Consider this post a photo of a guy on a raft in Idaho without actually posting the picture of the guy on the raft in Idaho.
You are right. The real answer is to apply for many tags in many states for many years (decades) and have some incredible luck.

Drew the South Cache Late Rifle, Never been there as I am a Washington Resident. Any insight on what to expect would be so helpful. Already in contact with biologists and other entities, but would like some hunters perspectives. Thanks

Drew the South Cache Late Rifle, Never been there as I am a Washington Resident. Any insight on what to expect would be so helpful. Already in contact with biologists and other entities, but would like some hunters perspectives. Thanks
It’s big country. I would say a Spotter is a must. Get off the roads and glass. most of the roads are decent, but atvs are definitely helpful. can get pretty snowy up there in November.

You are right. The real answer is to apply for many tags in many states for many years (decades) and have some incredible luck.
I just applied (donated) in Utah for 2022 draws. Deadlines in March, I believe.

Did abqbw kill that Utah mountain goat last year? Was he banished from HT? Has he been seen on HT since October? Hunt report? Photos?

I just applied (donated) in Utah for 2022 draws. Deadlines in March, I believe.

Did abqbw kill that Utah mountain goat last year? Was he banished from HT? Has he been seen on HT since October? Hunt report? Photos?
I also made my 13 thus far year donation… odds are stacked, but someone has to draw

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back