Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

UT Expo results

I’m not sure how many people put in for these tags but the fact that a hush guy, a gohunt guy, a remi warren guy, a epic outdoors guy, a rokslide guy, “hunt diy” guy all “drew” these tags seems fishy. If I was randy and crew I’d be putting in for these. Seems the social media influencers go into a special draw.

Flat brim and tube money must be good to buy enough tickets to get the bougie tags. People must be smashing the like button and buying stupid merchandise so these guys can get tags you can only dream of.

Flat brim and tube money must be good to buy enough tickets to get the bougie tags. People must be smashing the like button and buying stupid merchandise so these guys can get tags you can only dream of.
That’s the funny part you can only buy one ticket per tag

So I'm new to this. I've always thought the expo was fishy especially in the full curl society giveaway. Tried that once and watched a guy walk to the front hand the announcer a raffle ticket, then 1hour later he was a lucky winner. Decided never again in that. However I've known some people who have won throughout the years through the sfw side. Not a fan but willing to buy into the raffle. This year I happen to be a winner of a OIL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back