Caribou Gear

UT Anterless Permit Applications Open Today

If they'd just expand one of the cow moose units, I'd be in. They didn't so I'll just end up with a point.

I put in for cow elk for my son and myself, moose for myself, and bought points for deer and antelope for myself and deer, antelope, and moose for my son. Hopeful to pull the cow elk tags with my son. It will be his first year, so it would be awesome to get him out on a cow hunt.

I'm applying for cow too. The way my luck is running this year, I'll probably be doing a OTC archery.

I’m hoping to draw out this year and hunt cow elk with my dad who is turning 70. Hopefully we draw out and I can see him get his first elk.

Any ideas on when results are released for the antlerless draw? Trying to make plans for my son's hunt(s) this year and would like to know if he drew his cow tag.

Results for the antlerless draw are out. My son and I were successful for the same hunt. It will be fun taking my 11 year old out for his first western big game hunt. I specifically chose an area that provided us a total of 11 weeks of time to get after it so that I could reduce the pressure for him and more time to make him successful this year.

Got unsuccessful email yesterday, which was expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back