Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Updated Streaming Favorites

VikingsGuy

It's been a while since we have shared good streaming series. I am running out of good ideas and would love to hear some of the HT favorites.

To kick things off, recently I have been enjoying The Old Man on Hulu, 61st St on Hulu, the Bosch series on Amazon, The AfterParty on appleTV, 1883 on Paramount+, Reacher on Amazon and Only Murders in the Building on Hulu.

Last edited:
It's been a while since we have shared good streaming series. I am running out of good ideas and would love to hear some of the HT favorites.

To kick things off, recently I have been enjoying The Old Man on Hulu, 61st St on Hulu, the Bosch series on Amazon, The AfterParty on appleTV, 1883 on Paramount+, Reacher on Amazon and Only Murders in the Building on Hulu.
No Terminal List yet?

Not bad, I hadn’t read the books but ordered the first one after watching. I haven’t read Term Limits either, I’ll add it to the list!

It’s a few years old, but I just finished enjoying The Bureau. Great show if you enjoy espionage stories and don’t mind subtitles. Have to pay for either Sundance or AMC+ via Amazon though (may be on some other outlets if you look around).

Also good, on HBO, was Gomorrah. The series takes place in the world of Camorra organized crime in Naples. It is loosely based on an old book and movie of the same name. Quite a bit grittier than other mafia stories. Also has subtitles, but you can watch a dubbed version too.

Just heard about it the other day - read the book a while back - decent, but not as good as Flynn's Term Limits. Any good on TV?
The book and TV shot are the same plot but the timelines are different. I think they are good in their own right. Just don’t expect the Tv show to be a play by play like the book is.

We watched The Queens Gambit while on vacation last week. I think it may be a year or two old and we all enjoyed it. Already mentioned but the Bosch series was excellent. I haven't watched the new series yet.

For All Mankind on Apple is some of the best TV I've watched in a while. It's an alternative timeline to the space race.

we're rewatching How I Met Your Mother.

probably do Seinfeld again for the fourth time since covid after we get through that.

i'm the worst at trying new things. but we also really only do an hour of "about to fall asleep" tv a day.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back