Updated Streaming Favorites

Barry is dark humor & funny as hell. 3 seasons on HBO Max.

Pethricks on Youtube - Chateau restoration & they are refurbishing an 18th century convent as well.

Fisherman's Digest - Youtube. Great, easy going fishing show w/ lots of good tips and tactics. Not over the top but slow & easy, like you & me.

Terminal List, Old Man, Reacher, Jack Ryan, NCIS,..... Slept thru a few. I never had TV until a few years ago. Never seen a Seinfeld, Office, Parks & Rec. I have Netflix, AP, and Spotify. Starlink makes it work here. Finally.

Watching Cheers again…just finished Seinfeld a few weeks ago. I really liked Reacher and Terminal List. Also Stranger Things was good. My daughter talked us into watching that. The America series on Nat Geo is good.

Terminal List, Old Man, Reacher, Jack Ryan, NCIS,..... Slept thru a few. I never had TV until a few years ago. Never seen a Seinfeld, Office, Parks & Rec. I have Netflix, AP, and Spotify. Starlink makes it work here. Finally.
Reacher was really good. Wonder if that guy is as much of a mountain in real life

Wife and I have been watching Britannia on epix/amazon prime. Pretty wild and can get intense, obviously there's fabrications in there but the timeliness and some of the characters are historical in Romes second invasion of ancient Britain.

Recently we finished up Reacher, The Peaky Blinders, and Ozark. All decent. Just thought Reacher was a bit hokey, still a decent story.

Big fan of all the seasons, except the last one,of How I Met your Mother. I feel like it’s my generation’s Friend’s or Seinfeld.I could watch The Office forever and not be bored.

Clarkson’s Farm has been fun and makes me thankful I don’t live across the pond. Seems like a lot of red tape for everything but maybe it’s for the show.

We just ran through (the last few months) Ozark, Walking Dead, Longmire, Shitz Creek, and Breaking Bad. All we have is Dish and a hijacked Netflix account though I did the free trial of Peacock to get some extra sporting events in 🤷🏻‍♂️

In no particular order....
Ozark
Longmire
Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Terminal List
Reacher
Outer Limits
The Old Man
The Boys
Umbrella Academy
Yellowstone - theres a whole thread on this one.
Big Sky - the blond is cute. I think theres a thread on this one too.
Blacklist

Anyone watching Better Call Saul? I’m recording the last season now and will binge once it’s over.

Bloodline (Netflix) - Slow burn with rich character development.
Goliath (Prime) - Billy Bob Thornton as a down and out lawyer.
Man in the High Castle (Prime) - Post WWII alternate reality
Narcos (Netflix) - Dramatization of the 80's cocaine trade in Columbia
Narcos Mexico (Netflix) - Rise of the Guadalajara cartel
Snowfall (Hulu) - A story looking at the 80's crack epidemic in LA from different perspectives

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back