Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Updated Streaming Favorites

Barry is dark humor & funny as hell. 3 seasons on HBO Max.

Pethricks on Youtube - Chateau restoration & they are refurbishing an 18th century convent as well.

Fisherman's Digest - Youtube. Great, easy going fishing show w/ lots of good tips and tactics. Not over the top but slow & easy, like you & me.
Started working through Barry - really clever writing.

Meh. Wasn't getting packages in 4 days when I was paying for it, and I spend a lot less when I can't buy stupid shit on a whim.
Prime keeps raising the price and reducing the benefits. They do this streaming thing where you can watch a few episodes for free, then once the hook is set, you have to pay to continue viewing. Plus, Bezos may or may not be the Antichrist, he certainly in anticompetition, doesn't pay taxes, is a terrible boss, I could go on.

Has anyone watched HBO's Tokyo Vice yet? it's addictive..... it makes me want to head back over to Japan again
Finished it a couple weeks ago and really liked it. I’ve seen that it’s been picked up for a second season.

First episode of The U.S. and the Holocaust was pretty good.
I’d like to see that.
She Hulk - it's got everything @VikingsGuy wants: Lawyers & large green people.

The LOTR series has been fun & engaging as well. Outlaws season 2 was worth the wait.

Andor is coming out soon as well - I'm a sucker for a good star wars series.
Wouldn’t @VikingsGuy want them to be purple? House of the Dragon is good and getting better.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back