Caribou Gear

Update - Thoughts/prayers requested

dcopas78

I'm now sitting at home in quarantine awaiting covid19 results. I actually posted on one of the other threads about sore legs which I attributed to not using my insoles in my new boots. Well the next morning I was so stiff that I could barely make it downstairs to the bathroom. I still didn't think much of it, I didn't have a fever or cough or shortness of breath....just weird muscles, joints and fatigue. Not really achy muscles, just sore, weak, with joints that felt inflamed and stiff. Rheumatoid arthritis has been in my family so I was worried that maybe I was starting to developed it more than anything. I just took some ibuprofen and went about my day. I got a little better each day over the weekend...and then the cough came on Monday during the day. Just a nagging, dry cough. Not shortness of breath, just a cough...and still never a fever. I came home totally exhausted and talked to my wife about it, and said I was going to bed with plans to go to the doc today. At midnight last night, she came in and shook me awake and let me know that my 2 year old Saul had a fever. Then it hit like a ton of bricks that I had potentially exposed my wife, kids, our parents to the virus if it turns out that is what it is. Scary thing is, I'm extremely cautious about being in public. I haven't been inside a grocery or Walmart store since March 13th. I pay at the pump, we do curbside pickup or order. The only people I have been around are a few family members and 3 coworkers. Not much of a change for us actually. Others have been Skype meetings. I scan temps every day of my employees, which never was a symptom for me if I turn out positive. No one else is showing symptoms. I'm still hopeful that it is something else entirely, and if positive I'm gonna be at a loss on how the heck I picked it up. At any rate, just keep us in our prayers and I'll be personally much obliged.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back