Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Unit 9 lopes

buckwild

Hey everybody...i know youre all as excited as me cause if youre on here then you are probably going antelope hunting somewhere this year. And its coming soon. Was just wandering if anybody had been on the walk in area lands between lusk and douglas? What was the goat hunting like and also what is the muley hunting like? I'll be there first of october. Any insight is greatly appreciated...thanks

I hunted unit 9 three years ago.walk-in area 13 was the best one I found.land owner at end of cr38 was a real nice guy.

I hunt a private ranch in unit 9 every year. Hunt some public too. lotsa antelope last couple years. Very few big bucks though. A warden told me it was because of bad genetics and forage. Watch out for the new warden in town! He's a jerk! He looks for anything to write you a ticket. He gave my 1st time WY hunter buddy a ticket for not COMPLETELY cutting out the notch on the site carcass tag. A 5 year kid could easily tell he notched the right day. Good luck, maybe we"ll cross paths. I drive an older 2 tone blue silverado w topper. MN plates.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back