Unit 68 Antelope

buckhorn10

I have 10 pts this year in Wyoming and was thinking about Unit 68 or 75 , any suggestions will help or other areas you think would be better

Last edited:
You can kill a good one and have a great experience in either of those. Flip a coin and apply.

I wouldn't use 10 points on 75. I did it two years ago and saw a ton of antelope, but couldn't turn up anything great. We killed a couple antelope, but nothing that you couldn't kill on a unit with far less points.

For 2023 10 points might not even get you into either of them if there is point creep as expected, I would go 68 if it were me.

Hunted 68 last season. Wife had the tag and we took the kids (3 &6). Hunted 2 days, Tons of bucks, saw one really nice buck. Wife shot an average one as she could could care less how big it is. Camping on green mountain makes for a good experience with antelope country only 5 minutes away. I am sure if you get after it for 4-5 days you could turn up several good bucks.

Good luck! I’ll be cashing in a few antelope points for my first antelope hunt this year as well

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back