Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Unit 67 muzzy colorado

Dustinjanc

I'm thinking about putting in for unit 67 colorado muzzy. Does anyone have any experience in that unit or any advice? Thanks

Yeah - put in and hunt it~! That is how you get experience.
(ah - you need someone to give you where to go, and for someone to pay for your gas, pay for.....etc etc)

Sorry JC took your thunder brother, my bad.

Have you put in yet? are you putting in for WYO antelope?

Advice?

Look at the number of rife tags given and compare to Muzz tags... decide if you think its really worth burning the points on a unit that gest mobbed in rifle season.

Good luck if you go.

The above is some good advise.Quality would be tough on a unit mobbed with rifle hunters.I never even thought of looking at that myself

Yeah - put in and hunt it~! That is how you get experience.
(ah - you need someone to give you where to go, and for someone to pay for your gas, pay for.....etc etc)

Nice attitude and way to treat a newb, putm! No wonder new people are getting to be rare here. They are afraid of getting flamed by elitist jerks like you!

I've never hunted that unit, but have been near there. Sure looks like some great deer country, but also looks like you will work for them.

A note to anyone who finds humor in being rude to new members. Lighten up. If there is a post from a new member that seems tempting to reply in a rude manner, don't post a reply, just move to the next thread. I'm tired of people hacking on new members who are here to be part of the group, asking innocent questions, and who will probably be great contributors to the site.

Hope you kill a big one, Justin.

Nice post Randy. Way too many guys think its more appropriate to be a douche anytime a new guy asks for some advice...

How about, in order to be a smarty pants about something, you must first post up your hero shot of that species for the year?:D;)

Oh no he dint, oh no he dint!

I hunted unit 67 muzzy back in 2011. I had elk tag and brother had deer tag. Tuff hunt, not lots of deer but there are some big ones. Only saw 6 bucks total. 2 in the 160 range, and one that was huge. Not much hunting pressure during muzzy season, lots of public land and good access. If you have any questions feel free to p.m me.

I came on this forum in 2011 and asked basically the same question you did and got also the same reply from (John ) .was told to do my own research and not ask people for advice on hunting areas.
That is why I don't post on this forum much anymore. I would check out eastmans hunting forum, they are usually pretty helpful.

I came on this forum in 2011 and asked basically the same question you did and got also the same reply from (John ) .was told to do my own research and not ask people for advice on hunting areas.
That is why I don't post on this forum much anymore. I would check out eastmans hunting forum, they are usually pretty helpful.

I apologize for that Adam. I am often on the road and I don't get to read all the posts. Had I seen that, I would have done something about it at the time. I am glad you still lurk here and I hope you feel comfortable posting your comments and stories.

Note to anyone who thinks being rude to new members is going to be tolerated - odds are, that kind of behavior is going to earn you the chance to search for a new forum to post your comments, no matter how long you have been on this site.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have softened up in my old age, and actually do help out quite a few people around here, I just do it in PM :D I think I was pretty much a jack ass there for a while and it has taken it's toll on some people who may not like me, but I have worked on gaining back people's respect. It does still get annoying when people come on here with their first post looking for a handout, though...especially those who get help and you never hear from them again...

Last edited:
Greetings Dustin,

How is Redding these days? I used to salmon fish regularly down by Anderson. There are some submarines in that river.

I've a friend that favors 67. He has an area for deer where he regularly gets into them. He killed a mid 180" buck 2 years ago.

Last year as a NR, it only took 3 points to pull that tag.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
yeah, John has softened up.He gave me some advise in pm but I was expecting different at first.Guy was just asking about the unit so no biggie.If I knew the unit I'd give you all the imfo I had on it.Sounds like a hunt where your going to need to put your time in to be successful;good luck

Greetings Dustin,

How is Redding these days? I used to salmon fish regularly down by Anderson. There are some submarines in that river.

I've a friend that favors 67. He has an area for deer where he regularly gets into them. He killed a mid 180" buck 2 years ago.

Last year as a NR, it only took 3 points to pull that tag.

Best of luck.

I'm pretty sure you can't draw any deer tag in 67 for 3 points? I know 3rd season took 12 points last year and pretty sure muzzy took 8. Maybe you could draw a archery tag with 3 points.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back