Unit 15 doe help!

Ricky27.

Hey i needed some quick help before i head out on a 2nd season rifle hunt..its my first year takin my dad hunting and he has a doe tag any suggestions in unit 15 to get my old man a doe. .not honey holes just point me in the right direction.maybe and easy campsite setup or anything will help its kind of short notice his friends bailed on him....thanks in advance!

Hey i needed some quick help before i head out on a 2nd season rifle hunt..its my first year takin my dad hunting and he has a doe tag any suggestions in unit 15 to get my old man a doe. .not honey holes just point me in the right direction.maybe and easy campsite setup or anything will help its kind of short notice his friends bailed on him....thanks in advance!

Unit 15 in what state?

Sorry I can't help. Never hunted there. But best of luck. I imagine that you'll be able to get with 300 yards of a doe at some point even by accident.
Thanks! Hope so its just a new area to me and my dad so im guessing onx maps or some form of public/private map is going to be my bestfriend this trip...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back