Ummm sorry about that

Delw

I kinda goofed on the upgrade|oo |oo |oo

my host is in the process of putting everything back from a back up,

some posts will not show |oo , like ones made last night and this morning.

Delw

LMAO.

The server guys been working on it for a quite a few hours., I wouldnt be suprised if they banned me from all servers lol, bad thing was , it wasnt a typo it was one of my patented brain farts

Hell Delw maybe you should get together with our ol'friend RB hump Her site is always under distruction :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

"try"

well, good luck.

brtfm.gif

OHHHH ehll... Good job I';m not around when it doesn't work again :) :)

I'm still waiting for the Video Uplaod Feature and the Gallery to work right. I mean Really Del, chop chop :D :D

Heading out to go teach Scouts about N,S,E,W .... made a Compass trec and they have to Run it tonight... Shall be funner then a Board upgrade :p

We actually did the treck Inside the Church. I had probably 6-7 hours for Preperation over the last little bit. Printed out Maps to scale, rounded up Compass's and hung numbers at each station. Spent 1 hour with another guy right after work hanging the clues and measuring landmarks in hallways. And I still messed up on one Direction. Had 2 different maps to follow. They had to look in a direction and pick a # for a slot. then come to me at the end and get the letter Answer key to spell out the words of the numbers they found. Was fun.

Whats the "INFRACTION" comand over someones name ?!?!

Nice move on the personas Profile !!!!!! It's geting closer :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDavis
Back