MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ukraine / Russia

You m

Might check it out, but the liberals are anything but shills for the war machine. You gotta have your complaint, but it's not very realistic.
That machine is bipartisan Brent...both parties wear defense Nascar logos. But my point is that Putin will come out of his corner with more and more rabbit punches.

You m

Might check it out, but the liberals are anything but shills for the war machine. You gotta have your complaint, but it's not very realistic.
The libs and the so called modern conservatives are war mongers. Plain and simple.

Your playing with a fire that will not go out.
Hell, I hate ruskies. I carry scars from ruskie arms.
I lived most of my youth doing duck and dives . A joke.
I watched bombs being tested for years.

Those nukes are still there. Not here so much.LOL
Nato is a grift for the war machine. Still.

How about that grid replacement? How about repaving a hwy? A bridge?

We got nothing from the last 2 and the 3rd clown sold us out on his way in...hell the last 6 admins didn't give a damn about US.

You m
Trillions for the war machine. Pennies for the peons who are Americans.
That machine is bipartisan Brent...both parties wear defense Nascar logos. But my point is that Putin will come out of his corner with more and more rabbit punches.
What does "come out of his corner mean". I have no idea how to translate that, nor "rabbit punches"

You m

What does "come out of his corner mean". I have no idea how to translate that, nor "rabbit punches"
Sure you do...

That machine is bipartisan Brent...both parties wear defense Nascar logos.
Correct and the money that controls the “uniparty” comes from the same source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back