Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ukraine / Russia

I have no doubt there is more to this story then what has been reported on. Probably wont find out for another 20 years when some schmuck makes a documentary about it.

is QAnon a thing anymore lol
Someone doesn't know about the secret handshake.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: KB_
You can make fun on Muledeerchaser all you want, but this is spot on “This war will destroy Ukraine, cripple Russia and destroy the value of the US dollar as we print more money to support Ukraine.”

You can make fun on Muledeerchaser all you want, but this is spot on “This war will destroy Ukraine, cripple Russia and destroy the value of the US dollar as we print more money to support Ukraine.”
I have some issues with that last prediction. Mostly that if you put money on it when the war broke out you would be in a bad spot.

Destroy Ukraine, probably but what choice to they have. go down fighting or surrender to Russia and be destroyed. Cripple Russia, Most likely. Can not say they don't have it coming. Destroy the value of the dollar, not so much. We are printing money for a whole lot of things. The billions we send to Ukraine is only going to be a small bump in that bad road. even the last 40 billion we sent recently included plenty of political pork that Ukraine will never see.

I agree, but when compared with Trillion dollar infrastructure and covid relief packages the Ukrainian aid package does little to devalue the dollar.
At least with the infrastructure bill and Covid relief packages that money went to American citizens and not to some far away country.
We would’ve actually got more out of it if we would’ve just set it on fire. At least it would’ve generated some heat.

At least with the infrastructure bill and Covid relief packages that money went to American citizens and not to some far away country.
We would’ve actually got more out of it if we would’ve just set it on fire. At least it would’ve generated some heat.
Neville Chamberlain did not spare England war nor save its money. In the long run stopping (or at least taking the wind out of his sails) Putin in a non-NATO nation will be cheap compared to doing so under Art. 5 of NATO if he nailed Estonia, etc. Probably saving us trillions of $$ and tens of thousands of US lives.

Neville Chamberlain did not spare England war nor save its money. In the long run stopping (or at least taking the wind out of his sails) Putin in a non-NATO nation will be cheap compared to doing so under Art. 5 of NATO if he nailed Estonia, etc. Probably saving us trillions of $$ and tens of thousands of US lives.
You keep saying this but it doesn’t make it true.
Do you honestly believe Putin thinks he has a chance going to go to toe with a NATO country. He is a lot of things most of them not good, but he’s not an idiot. His military is struggling in a neighboring country, that is a third the size of Russia, and the only reason he hasn’t planted the Russian flag in Kyiv yet is due to the massive supply of western weapons. Even with all that he has established a land bridge to Crimea.

He is not going to march into Estonia or Germany or England or anywhere else.

Stop acting like he was such a huge threat to the United States. It’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
Since the US, NATO, and the “fascist” Azov battalion goaded Putin into a “special operation” in 2022, I am trying to figure out how the annexation of Crimea and Russian troops and weapons in the Donbas clear back in 2014 fits into the conspiracy… 🙄
Was it just that Ukraine was being unreasonable in resisting Putin’s restoration of the Russian empire?

Do you honestly believe Putin thinks he has a chance going to go to toe with a NATO country. He is a lot of things most of them not good, but he’s not an idiot. His military is struggling in a neighboring country, that is a third the size of Russia, and the only reason he hasn’t planted the Russian flag in Kyiv yet is due to the massive supply of western weapons. Even with all that he has established a land bridge to Crimea.

Stop acting like he was such a huge threat to the United States. It’s ridiculous.
100% if Putin had blown through Ukraine, I absolutely think all of the old Warsaw pack countries would be at risk and or we could have been dragged into something worse.

100% if Putin had blown through Ukraine, I absolutely think all of the old Warsaw pack countries would be at risk and or we could have been dragged into something worse.
That is a big”if” that didn’t happen.
After seeing their military capability in Ukraine do you see them as a military superpower?

And Hitler was a goofy Austrian corporal until he wasn’t.

Putin in his owns words has repeatedly committed to restore the full boundaries of the former Soviet Union. Should we believe him or you as to his intentions?

That is a big”if” that didn’t happen.
After seeing their military capability in Ukraine do you see them as a military superpower?
I assume, I don’t know all that much…
But I bet the Finnish government does…
Swedish…

Seems like most of Europe is dead serious.

I highly doubt the military leaders of 12+ countries are idiots and a couple right wing pro Russia pundits have it right.

Last edited:
And Hitler was a goofy Austrian corporal until he wasn’t.

Putin in his owns words has repeatedly committed to restore the full boundaries of the former Soviet Union. Should we believe him or you as to his intentions?
I believe he would like to, having the capability to do so is a whole other story.

That is a whole different argument than the Ukrainian money devaluing the dollar. A much better one too, but as @VikingsGuy pointed out it is not with out flaws or risk.

Anyone with nuclear weapons of multiple varieties fashions themselves a superpower.
Well yeah. That is the only ace he has, and it would be suicide. You answered but dodged the question. So I will ask again.

Back