Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ukraine / Russia

There is something really emasculating about being slapped by another man. Like you're not worth a punch, but you need some comeuppance. I support the slap.

if will smith was thinking, at all, in that moment, i think he was thinking one option will allow me to sit back down and get my award later, and the other will have me dragged out of the theater and not receive my award later.

or it was staged for ratings.

i happened to walk into the room while my wife was watching this just in time to catch the whole shebang. i was convinced it was staged until she found the uncensored australian clips like two minutes later.

i'm not convinced it was staged at this point.

edit: but i'm open to the possibility still 😁

i happened to walk into the room while my wife was watching this just in time to catch the whole shebang. i was convinced it was staged until she found the uncensored australian clips like two minutes later.

I don't trust Will Smith after he told me Wild Wild West would be good.

Try super hard to not post video links but this one is worth sharing. Don’t 100% agree with PZ but I love his analysis. Highly worth the watch.

This guy seems to think that China is a bigger house of cards than most. One thing for sure, the upcoming election in China is something to keep an eye on.

As far as I'm concerned, all of hollywood can bitch slap each other to death.

More than we'd like to admit, less than some would like to believe.

No doubt about it, lots of extremist types are also military types. Still a whole different ball of wax.

"Russia is directing attacks against the civilian population and is targeting civilian objects, including hospitals, medical facilities, schools and shelters. These war crimes must stop immediately," they said.

What does this mean long term? I mean war crimes are serious business with long prison sentences or even the death penalty in play. But would it just be that he effectively can't travel to the EU anymore or risk arrest? Or as Putin, does he really not have to worry about arrest without the makings of another WW?

But there are practical limitations to its power. The court doesn't have its own police force so relies on individual states to arrest suspects.

Like the US, Russia is not a member of the court - it pulled out in 2016. President Putin won't extradite any suspects.

If a suspect went to another country, they could be arrested - but that's a very big if.

But there are practical limitations to its power. The court doesn't have its own police force so relies on individual states to arrest suspects.

Like the US, Russia is not a member of the court - it pulled out in 2016. President Putin won't extradite any suspects.

If a suspect went to another country, they could be arrested - but that's a very big if.
Means nothing unless he’s de-fanged.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back